Click the bars below for details on each product.
iAssist™ utilizes advanced web-based technology to streamline and support e-prescribing referrals for specialty therapies.
E-prescribing is the future, we didn’t want to be left behind. iAssist™ helps us get patients on drug just with their prior authorization and patient HIPAA consent features.
– Debbie, PA
- Core Competency: Over 30 years of combined hands on experience in the specialty medication field.
- Increased Speed to Therapy: Patient enrollments and prescriptions with instant validation, increasing patients’ speed to needed and beneficial therapies.
- Comprehensive and Coordinated Care: The ability to transmit scripts and important information directly to the reimbursement hub or preferred pharmacy.
- Customized Options: Electronic enrollment forms tailored to specific therapy.
- Real-Time Access: Patient enrollment status and script history immediately available.
- Increased Office Efficiency: Pattern recognition software and imbedded smart form technology quickly and effectively identifies invalid information.
- Prior Authorization Initiation: Instantly identify when a prior authorization is required to dispense the medication and initiate the process immediately.
- HIPAA Consent: HIPAA consent from patients available more quickly for offices through smartphone and web-based technology.
- Dedicated User Support: Toll-free phone support from highly trained staff.
A responsible approach to business.
iAssist™ improves the prescribing experience for physician offices by reducing the time and effort needed to prescribe highly beneficial and greatly needed specialty therapies.
iAssist™ allows for accuracy and increased speed to therapy.
- HIPAA Consent Tool
One of the foremost obstacles in healthcare today is obtaining patient signatures for HIPAA consent.
My days are fulfilling but hectic. I really appreciate iAssist™ for reducing the time and energy needed to help my patients. The more time I have, the more people I can help. Thank you iAssist™!
– Jamie, RN
Most often, patients leave physician offices without stopping to sign the enrollment form. Frequently, the specialty prescription is invalid without the appropriate signatures for patient HIPAA consent. This results in the prescription being sent back to the physician office, causing additional delays in therapy.
Decrease or eliminate this delay with iAssist™’s HIPAA Consent Tool. By utilizing iAssist™’s multipronged approach towards obtaining the patient’s HIPAA consent, we help reduce the number of days and weeks to therapy. iAssist™ provides multiple, accessible options for the physician offices to easily acquire their patients signatures on their HIPAA consent forms.
- At the office: Physician office staff can have the patient sign and agree their HIPAA consent electronically. This user-friendly process is quick and effective for patients and offices.
- At the patient’s home: The patient can sign their HIPAA off site with www.HIPAAconsent.com from any web enabled device. Patients can access the website at their convenience and in the comfort of their own homes.
- Express P.A. (EPA)
Decrease paperwork, phone calls, and overall hassle with Express P.A. (EPA)
The healthcare industry constantly struggles with obtaining patient prior authorizations for much needed specialty medications. Often times, prior authorizations, required by insurance companies, cause major delays in patient access to therapy. This means more administration, extensive communication, and annoyances for the physician’s office. Not only increasing wait time for the patient to receive their medication but also causing productivity issues for physician offices.
Let iAssist™ help physician offices become more effective and let patients receive their medications faster. With our Express P.A. tool, iAssist™ helps the physician’s office initiate the prior authorization at site of care, which eliminates communication issues with the HUB and the pharmacy. This allows patients to start therapy as soon as possible without any delay.
- Dynamic Data Warehousing & Integration
The key element to any successful brand strategy.
The iAssist Dynamic Data Warehousing and Integrations Solution provides the brand the information it needs to stay on top. Our integration platform can link every stakeholder, from the physician to the patient and everyone in between. Robust information at your fingertips initiated at the time of prescription.
Communication between every partner in the distribution channel is crucial for time sensitive and compliance crucial therapies. The ability to enroll patients in co-pay, free goods or manufacturer sponsored compliance programs, communicate with specialty pharmacies, update physicians and effectively communicate and manage patients are all just some of the results the iAssist Dynamic Data Warehousing and Integration platform offers our clients. At the core, our DDWI product offering consists of:
• Private and Shared Cloud Technology
• Enterprise Security
• SAS70 Type-II Certified Data Center
• Custom Development
• Integration Services
• Branded Front-End
• UI Design Services
• Application Hosting
• HIPAA Compliant Security
• Branded IT Support Help Desk
• Scrubbing/Duplicate Merge
• Database Architecture & Design
• DB Engine Maintenance/Optimization
• Score Card Metrics/Analytics
• Pharmacy Portal
• Patient Portal
• Healthcare Practitioner Portal
- Electronic and Digital Signature
Identity. Intent. Integrity.
As legislation continues to pass surrounding the authenticity and security of electronic and digital signatures, stay ahead of the curve with iAssist’s eSIG and dSIG technologies. Only do electronic and digital signatures create the audit trail that will soon be enforced through legislation. The days of faxed signatures will not be compliant with proposed legislation and do not create the record needed to satisfy the standards put into place.